Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue fellowship as Junior Research Fellow.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No of Vacancy: 02
Duration of Fellowship: 02 Years (may be extended further & upgraded to SRF as per rules)
Age Limit: (as on the Date of Interview): 28 Years (relaxation for 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST)
Stipend: As per rules of the funding agencies, at present Rs. 31000/- +HRA per month
Essential Criteria as on the Date of Interview:
- BE/ BTech graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Science in 1st Division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification
- ME/ M. Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Science in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
Desirable Criteria for the fellowship:
- Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms and Proficiency in Systems Programming
- Knowledge of Major Machine Learning Algorithms and Experience in utilizing open-source system development framework
- Eligible candidates are advised to send duly filled Application, as per the format provided on the following official link by email before 05:00 PM 7 February 2020
- Use the following subject for the email “Application for JRF as per the Advertisement No: CAIR/HRT/JRF/2019-20/01”
- A duly signed copy of the form along with bio-data to be brought for the interview.
Documents to Submit:
- Copy of Application
- Biodata with passport size photo
- Self-attested copy of academic qualification certificates and mark sheets.
Documents to produce:
- All original certificates or testimonials.
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Any project report in support of candidature.
- Two recent copies of passport size photo
- Government-issued Photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card /PAN Card/ Passport / Voter Id)
Venue & Interview Guidelines:
Venue: Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), DRDO Complex, C.V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru – 560093.
Reporting time: Strictly 08:00 AM – 09:30 AM
Written Test: 10:00 AM
Interview: 15th (same day) or 16thfor qualified candidates based on written test
Image and Content Source: DRDO Website