Google has recently updated the requirement of Software engineer jobs in India for freshers. The position is open for the students graduating in 2020. The job posting will be either at Bangalore, Karnataka or Hyderabad, Telangana.
Minimum qualifications for software engineer jobs in Google India for freshers:
- Either any BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Sound working knowledge in Unix/Linux, Mac and/or Windows Environment
- Experience in working with distributed systems, Information retrieval, machine learning, and TCP/IP
- C, C++, Java and/or Python programming experience.
- MS degree or Ph.D.
About the software engineer jobs in Google India for freshers
Being hired as a software engineering in Google, you will be working on some critical projects as per the company’s requirement. You will have enough opportunity to switch teams or projects as the business grows and evolve. The company is looking for versatile engineers who are enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack. Being a part of a small and versatile team, you will be responsible for designing, testing and deploying the solution. You will be part of the development of next-generation technologies that change billions of life and day-to-day activities. The company is looking for those who can bring excellent fresh ideas from all areas.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
If you are interested and eligible for this position, you can directly apply through the companies career page added below.
To get more such career notification and tips for students in India, Join our WhatsApp Group