To provide a great learning opportunity for students, Reliance Jio had opened multiple internship opportunities for students in India. Students can apply their theoretical knowledge in various practical scenarios with this Reliance Jio Internship program. The program is open for both graduate and postgraduate students in any field.
The Reliance Jio Internship will enable students to
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn the practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts of the Industry
Eligibility for Jio Internship
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Doing a full-time degree/diploma program with a Govt. recognized education institute.
- Not completed the course of study
- Written permission from the institute for the Jio internship
- As the program is not asking any mark-sheet from students, students with backlogs also can apply.
How to Apply for Jio Internship
Interested and eligible students can apply directly on the official company page of Jio. Once they registered in the portal, they have to wait for a link on their email id and mobile number for an online assessment.
Students have to complete the assessment within 48 hours to progress their application to the next stage. The assessment has 15 multiple choice questions with a mix of verbal, arithmetic and general awareness questions. The assessment can be completed within 5 minutes from any mobile or laptop. The selection will be based on the response to the online assessment.
Available Jio Internships
- Internship in Learning and Development:
Duration: 02 Jan 2020 to 31 Jan 2020
- FTTx Network Layout
Duration: 02 Jan 2020 to 15 Apr 2020
- Big Data Frameworks & AI/ML
Duration: 01 Jan 2020 to 30 Jun 2020
- Net Velocity
Duration: 13 Jan 2020 to 13 May 2020
- Internship In IT
Duration: 04 May 2020 to 04 Jul 2020
As there are only limited openings in each project the preference will on a first come first serve basis. There is no remuneration or stipend for the Jio internship and what the company assuring is a great learning and experience. Students will be provided with a certificate of completion at the end of the internship. Students can drop the program before completion, but they won’t provide any certificate.
To get updated with more such opportunities and career tips in India, Join our Campus++ WhatsApp Group.