Intel has recently posted a job opening for freshers to Bangalore as Embedded Software Development Engineer in their jobs site. Bachelor’s or Master’s students in Computer or Electronics Engineering with exposure to embedded system development can apply for the position.
Job ID: JR0124963
Job Category: Engineering
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Tech Grad
The position will focus on developing drivers and middleware in the Linux OS. So, the candidate is responsible for developing and validating functionalities in a complex level system environment.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- End to end development
- Design, Develop, Debug and Test
- The primary development will be happening in Linux
- Work across both low-level drivers (DMA, I2C, etc) and middleware logical layers.
- Troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers
- Develop host-side software in Linux and Windows as per requirement
- Involvements in areas like memory configuration, system initialization, resource handling, and Virtualization.
- Ensure timely delivery and high quality by managing various stakeholders
Qualification for Intel fresher job (JR0124963):
- Bachelors or Masters in computer or electronic engineering with exposure to embedded system development
- Sound knowledge in Linux Kernel, drivers and application development.
- Hand on experience with embedded development environment like git and Linux host
- Ability to troubleshoot kernel issues using GDB Server or host-based debugger.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
- Exposure in building script and infrastructure.
- Understanding of Yocto build system would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in connectivity and Input/output drivers like PCIe, USB, Ethernet will be an added advantage.
Why this is one of the best Intel jobs for freshers?
Intel provides an exciting opportunity for its employees working on the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) team. The team is dedicated to driving the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models using IoT. By delivering the best silicon and software services meeting a wide range of customer requirements, the team is helping to grow Intel’s leadership position in IoT Market.