To enhance the awareness and interest in high quality academic research among Engineering, Science and Management and Humanities students. Institute of Indian Technology Madras is offering a two-month summer fellowship with stipend. The students will be undergoing a goal oriented mini project undertaken at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Candidates pursuing 3rd year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg) or 3rd or 4th year of Integrated M.E./M.Tech. programme, 1st year of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.A, MBA with outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards/distinctions obtained.
(IIT students are not eligible to apply)
Period of the Project:
Duration of the programme may commence from 20th May 2019 to 19th July 2019. (Schedule may be flexible to suit student’s convenience.)
A sum of Rs.6000/- per month will be given as a stipend for a maximum period of 2 months.
Bonafide: Letter from the Institute: Should certify that you are a bonafide student issued by the Head of Institution (download template of UG/DD bonafide and PG Bonafide
- Engineering Departments:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Science Departments:
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
How to apply:
- Application should be submitted online by creating an account in the official portal.
- In the application summary page, you need to add your personal and academic details.
- Upload a passport size photograph, Bonafide certificate, Academic documents, Community.
- You can print the application for your reference and there is no need to send hard copy to IIT Madras.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For any clarification, send mail to [email protected]
Note: Letter from the Institute: Should certify that you are a bonafide student issued by the Head of Institution. A template can be downloaded from the portal