Microsoft is accepting applications from students who are completing their graduation in 2020. The internship will for a two-month during the summer. Students will get a chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and apply their skills during the term. Students will get an opportunity to work on some real projects with Microsoft India team. Moreover, you are interning at Microsoft.
- Pursuing B.Tech / M.Tech /MS Degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&Ior related fields
- Graduating in the year 2020
- Having a CGPA of 7 or above
- No pending backlogs at the time of application
- Haven’t participated in any Microsoft Intern hiring process in the last year
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions
The internship will be during the month of May to June of the year 2019. You will be getting a chance to work on some of the coolest projects of Microsoft. During the term, you will be provided with a decent stipend along with industry-leading health care. There will be enough opportunities for the interns to network and connect with other teams. You will have some special discount on their products and services.
Click here to apply through the official Microsoft career page. You can sign in to the page to apply using Microsoft account, Google account, LinkedIn or Facebook. It will be a good practice to use LinkedIn as it makes your application process easy. If you opt for LinkedIn you can fill most fields by importing from LinkedIn. It will be easy for the team to check your LinkedIn account to learn more about you. Check out here to have a professional LinkedIn account.
Source: Microsoft Career Page
To get more such news in WhatsApp, Join our group.