Bachelors / Masters students in computer science or related degrees graduating in 2020 can apply for Amazon Internship. Amazon has recently updated on the job portal that they are accepting applications from candidates in India for a six-month internship. The selected will be posted as a Software Development Engineer Intern at Bangalore from January 2020 – June 2020.
Job ID: 990626
Internship Location: Bangalore
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s or Masters Program’s in Computer Science or Equivalent Degrees or Experience
- Students graduating in the year 2020
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills for Amazon Internship:
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Passionate, hardworking and talented students can make use of this Amazon Internship as you will be given the opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of such great platforms and tools in the company. Selected students will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools. Amazon is a company that needs no introduction where you will get a great experience.
Those who are interested can apply directly to the link below.
To get updated with more such opportunities and career tips in India, Join our Campus++ WhatsApp Group.