Amazon is looking for talented, hardworking, and passionate graduates or students as a Software Development Engineer Intern. The selected interns will be working with the team on innovative and mission-critical tools and software applications. This Amazon Internship program will provide an enormous opportunity to contribute to making a significant impact on the company’s design, architecture, and development of consumer products. The selected interns will also be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tired, distribute software applications and tools.
Job ID: 978790
Internship Location: Bangalore
- Being able to design and code solutions for broadly defined problems.
- Make use of best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work as a team for the development of architecture and design of current and new systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Basic Qualifications for Amazon Internship
- Problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Databases
- Ability to write high-quality code in an object-oriented language (C/C++/Java in a Linux environment)
- Great written and oral communications skills
- Fast learner and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Strong coding skills (C/C++/Java on a Unix or Linux Platform is preferred) and understanding on object-oriented design
- Having knowledge of Perl or any other scripting language is a plus
- Experience in linear programming or nonlinear optimization
- Experience with multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Those who are interested can apply directly to the link below.
To get updated with more such opportunities and career tips in India, Join our Campus++ WhatsApp Group.